Sunday, December 10, 2017

December all ready

It's been a month since my last update and I'm still at it. 

I decided to start on my brewery since it might take 1 - 2 years to build. Yes it's big, but I also need to finish the track wiring, paint the tracks, other buildings, backdrops, lighting, scenery, .... well you get the picture, I still have lots of work to do.

My inspiration for the brewery is the Coors in Colorado, but since I would need a room of 20' x 40' to build it, I decided on designing my own. It's still going to be big, about 10' x 11' and will sit on top of my helix.

Here's what it will look like with a few changes as I go along.


I've started by working on the outside stair case since it would be meticulous and long. The only pieces I bought were the stairs and the stair railings, all the rest is scratch build.





Here's what I based myself on.






I also did a few walls. These wall are the freight access to the interior. All the doors will be activated and so will the entrance lights.






I have to do a lot of planning because I want to be able to remove the entire building to bring to shows. The building will probably be in 4 sections, but haven't figure out how yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment